Professor - Industrial Electronics
Career Technical Education/Workforce Development
Monday, 6:00p.m. - 8:30p.m.
Friday, 3:00p.m. - 5:30p.m.
I am available for quick email response on Mondays 6:00 - 8:30 pm and Fridays
3:00 - 5:30 pm. I am also available during recurring ZOOM time on Mondays 6:30
- 7:30 pm at the Zoom link provided in the Week 1 Canvas Module. When you login
you will be placed into a "waiting room". Zoom will then alert me to
your presence and I will invite you in. Please be patient.
Courses I Teach
- Industrial Mechanical Components & Equipment,
- Industrial Electrical Components & Control Devices,
- Blueprint Reading for Electricians,
- Employability Skills,
- Introduction to Plant Maintenance,
- Fundamentals of Industrial Technology,
- Motors, Controls & Controllers,
- Digital Principles & Circuits,
- The World of Electricity & Electronics,